We’re receiving assignments that help corporations reposition themselves as “Zappos” of their industry. This is the mission we’ve been aiming for with our consulting business. I think we’re reaching a tipping point for the adoption of social media by society where companies and organizations now must understand that reaching the customer through conversational means instead of through a commercial has become the status quo.
In this light, we’ve changed our mission statement on our Domus Consulting Group website. One thing that differentiates us as media consultants is our proven ability to train organizations from top to bottom on strategic social media marketing. Management often has problems with translating this vision when few of their employees are even on Facebook, let alone Twitter.
Domus Consulting Group’s mission as management consultants is to work with corporations and organizations in developing social media sales and marketing strategies that extend to every employee and business partner. Since 2007, we have been leaders in developing new social media constructs that have been put into practical and successful use by the technology, the real estate and the media industries.
We achieve the following objectives with our clients, the first four steps often within the span of 1-2 months:
1) PLANNING: Strategy development on how best to position company within both traditional industrial media and the new social media worlds.
2) MISSION: Brand client company as the “Zappos ” of its industry by developing a systematic focus on customer support and interaction via the social media.
3) EXECUTION: Develop a massive referral-based networking system within the organization and extend that to the customer base for business development.
4) ADOPTION: Train large teams of employees live and via webinars to systematically and efficiently build their social networks, and learn 2.0 marketing protocols.
5) LEVERAGE: Develop unique applications that distribute and share essential real time information to corporate clients. (Example: Real time local advertising – a new business model)
Our Management Philosophy ( a slideshow we originally posted summer 2008)